Enforcement of Court Orders

Divorce / Child Custody

Once the Court signs a final order, the order becomes binding. Individuals who violate Court orders may be held in contempt. If your ex-partner has continually failed to honor a visitation plan or is behind on child support payments, talk to attorney, Tesa Jackson – Michael about pursuing enforcement actions. Similarly, if you are being threatened with an enforcement action, attorney Tesa Jackson – Michael can help protect you from legal consequences. No matter what side of the dispute you are on, you can be confident that attorney Tesa Jackson – Michael will effectively represent your interests.

To schedule a free consultation, call 817-487-3133

Contact Us

If you are unable to visit us or reach us at the office, please feel free to contact us by completing our online contact form below.